Screw Pile Experts
Helical piles have the benefit of:
- adding substantial uplift resistance
- economical use of steel
- reduced pile length
- efficient installation with lower cost
- installation in any weather conditions
- remote locations with difficult access requirements
- various soil and load applications
- modular construction
- versatile and precise
Helical Pile foundations, or “Screw Pile Foundations”, are a type of deep steel pile foundation installed using a substantial amount of torque applied by a hydraulic drive head. This type of piling can be used for a variety of applications including transmission and distribution lines, oil and gas facilities, substations, solar farms and petrochemical facilities.
Helical piles are an ideal solution for environmentally sensitive areas due to a reduced installation footprint and minimal ground disturbance.